[development] internal link filter & master filter list

Dave Cohen drupal at dave-cohen.com
Fri Jul 7 17:11:13 UTC 2006

Ray,

I think this is a good idea and an input filter is the way to do it.  I had a
similar thought, but never did anything about it.  I'd be interested to use
your filter when its done.

My idea was to filter "#99" to be "node/99" at the current site.
And "drupal.org#99" would become "http://www.drupal.org/node/99".

-Dave