[development] Modules for Core

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Sat Jul 8 01:35:51 UTC 2006

And, in my experience, it doesn't break any more than any other core
modules do. Because of the limitations of programmatic node creation and
the remote blogging protocols themselves, it *is* limited in the kinds
of content it can create remotely -- making polls, for example, doesn't
work too well.

--Jeff