[development] Modules: The Hit List

Mark Fredrickson mark.m.fredrickson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 17:42:13 UTC 2006

I know there is a general distaste for 3rd party libraries, but is
there any interest in building on the work of an exisiting RSS/Atom
parser? For example:

http://simplepie.org

The problem that I've seen with most GPL'd parsers is that they are
classes, which is certainly not the "drupal way."

Any recommendations? Any thoughts? Or should we just keep the homebrew solution?

-M