[development] internal link filter & master filter list

Rob Barreca rob at electronicinsight.com
Mon Jul 10 02:28:08 UTC 2006

I made a small urlaliasfilter module http://drupal.org/node/58520 to do
this in a cleaner way IMO (with no brackets, just a simple HTML A tag).
I'd like any sort of critiques, patches, suggestions, but I had a need
for this and it does the job okay enough.  I know regex is not a proper
way to parse HTML as it can run into trouble so I think if the HTML is
complex at all a [link:node/99|link title] would be better, but I like
being able to use pure HTML.

Also, if this is a duplication of code at all, I'd like to know so I can
combine efforts with another module.

Let me know if this helps at all.

Rob Roy Barreca
Electronic Insight Corporation