[development] Re: Patches

Alan Dixon alan.g.dixon at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 19:17:05 UTC 2006

This would be brilliant. To make it useful in the unreal world of the
Internet today, unfortunately we'd have to also add the criteria:

4. IE bulletproof

[which unfortunately may be incompatible with 1. below ...]. Some
days, I really wish my clients would just tell all the world's IE
users to get lost, but it's just not happenning.

 - Alan

--
Alan Dixon, Web Developer
http://alan.g.dixon.googlepages.com/