[development] Re: Patches

Sanduhrs sanduhrs at audiens.de
Tue Jul 11 07:26:21 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 11. Juli 2006 02:08 schrieb Larry Garfield:
> Actually there is an ALA Holy Grail layout in CVS that I added.  It's still
> got a few IE bugs (figures) that I've not had a chance to fix yet (patches
> welcome!!!), but it's intent was to be as a starting point for building
> fancier "pure" themes.
>
> http://drupal.org/node/66150

Hi Larry,
I already knew that ;)

Please have a look at the two screenshots i made from the Holy Grail theme:
http://audiens.de/image/holygrail_screenshot_one?size=medium
http://audiens.de/image/holygrail_screenshot_two?size=medium

Especially the second demonstrates what I meant, when I said this is "a method
which doesn't work anymore" 5 posts ago. The content area disappears
completely when clicking on "add a new comment" and leaves miles of white
space at the bottom of the page.

Another demonstration of this effect is here:
http://positioniseverything.net/articles/onetruelayout/appendix/equalheightproblems#linking
http://positioniseverything.net/articles/onetruelayout/example/equalheightanchors

As far as I know, there's no solution for this bug.
Or do you know one?

--
GPG/PGP - http://subkeys.pgp.net/
pub  1024D/E71CDBFE 2006-07-10 Stefan Auditor <sanduhrs at audiens.de>