[development] Re: Patches

Pietro Abate Pietro.Abate at anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 11 08:50:39 UTC 2006

On Tue, Jul 11, 2006 at 09:26:21AM +0200, Sanduhrs wrote:
> Especially the second demonstrates what I meant, when I said this is "a method
> which doesn't work anymore" 5 posts ago. The content area disappears
> completely when clicking on "add a new comment" and leaves miles of white
> space at the bottom of the page.

a while ago (last year), the spreadfirefox theme was suffering of a
similar problem [1]... it "seems" it is now fixed in cvs [2] (with
tables aaaaahhh) ... the thread is worth a look.

http://drupal.org/project/spreadfirefox

[1] http://drupal.org/node/17717#comment-30312
[2] http://drupal.org/node/17717#comment-133310

:)

++ Blog: http://blog.rsise.anu.edu.au/?q=pietro
++
++ "All great truths begin as blasphemies." -George Bernard Shaw
++ Please avoid sending me Word or PowerPoint attachments.