[development] Have you ever laughed fate in the face?

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Wed Jul 19 08:39:56 UTC 2006

Bèr Kessels wrote:
> Op dinsdag 18 juli 2006 05:45, schreef Neil Drumm:
>> What group of users who might want this?
>
> I want this. What is wrong with choice? Offering choice, with good defaults is
> good. Offering only the good defaults without any choice to break out of them
> is bad.

What specific situations have you been in (or anticipate to be in) where
you will  need to modify the delete work flow?

> We must really break out of that "all or nothing" thing in Drupal. usability
> is not about offering less choice. It's about making stuff easier.
> Aand "easy" is not a synonym for "less choices".

Right, it is about offering the right choices. We aren't removing
anything; we are trying to figure out the right way for a new feature to
work.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/