[development] Drupal Multi-Site Management

Boerland, Bert bert.boerland at getronics.com
Thu Jul 20 11:51:40 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: development-bounces at drupal.org

> Not "in the process of" -- it is open source under the GPL. We have
> protected access to the repository at the moment. Contact me for access.

Good to see more code comming in! Do you mean restricted access to cvs or restricted access to d/l this module at all? Since I (and serveral other people [1]) looked for it but cant find it.

If the restriction / "protected access" holds true for d/l a GPLicences software package, you might get into legal problems. See section 2 of the OSS definition ("there must be a well-publicized means of obtaining the source code") [2] and I dont think a shout out on this ml is qualified as "well-publicized". Then again, IANAL.

[1] http://drupal.org/node/65896#comment-124595
[2] http://www.opensource.org/docs/definition.php