[development] Have you ever laughed fate in the face?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jul 25 09:11:36 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 25 juli 2006 10:35, schreef Karoly Negyesi:
> What about locale strings?

.. And vocabularies? And terms? And blocks? And menu items? And node-types?
And lets not forget all the contribs. Deleting content-types in CCK, or views
in Views. Are we really going to put a WHERE on collection of each of these
objects? They are called a lot.

Generalising may seem overkill, but I am sure we can find a gazillion places
where we would love to have undelete features, but where an extra column
brings a lot of overhead.

Bèr
--
[End user Drupal services and hosting | Sympal.nl ]
Written while listening to time test by Benfay on thn012