[development] the past, present and future of drupal admin

Khalid B kb at 2bits.com
Fri Jul 28 13:23:45 UTC 2006

With all this discussions on administration and such.

My 2cents are: it is all about familiarization with the interface.

If you are to admin a site, you have to get familiar with the interface
whichever way it is. I don't think it is bad the way it is today, but
that may be that I am just familiar with it.

No way will be obvious to all people no matter what to do.

Maybe all that is needed is for the documentation team should have
a "quickstart guide" and a more comprehensive document, and that
should be all there  is to it.