[development] LinksDB vs. Links

Matthew Jenkins mattj at inty.net
Fri Jul 28 14:46:45 UTC 2006

I have just taken a look at the links module, and it seem to do quite a
bit more than the linksdb module.

I do recall looking at it once and thinking 'what on earth is all this?
does it do what I want? it looks far too complex.  An API? just for
links?  eek!' so I made LinksDB which is small, simple, and does just
what I (and, judging by the feedback I've had from it, many other
people) want.

flibs