[development] Modules page rework

Rowan Kerr rowan at stasis.org
Sat Jul 29 04:22:46 UTC 2006

Earl Miles wrote:
> While waiting for the admin patch to finish gelling, tonight I got
> started on the modules page rework I want to do.
>
> First, here's the screenshot (thanks sepeck):
> http://www.blkmtn.org/node/347?size=_original

I like the separation of required, enabled and not-enabled.

However as far as the core/contrib goes.. I just realized that those
terms will become less meaningful with the advent of "install profiles".
Perhaps instead of splitting them into fieldsets, make the table
sortable so you could sort by the "package" field (or name field)?

-Rowan