[development] LinksDB vs. Links

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 29 16:13:16 UTC 2006

First, thanks Scott for all your work on this. It really is useful as
is and your efforts and sacrifices are appreciated.

On Jul 28, 2006, at 5:43 PM, Bèr Kessels wrote:
> It does a lot. But that is because links is made up from about 8
> modules.

Well, actually 3 modules and 2 .inc files, but I agree with Bèr's
point. It's not bloated or complex.

I'd like some feedback from Scott or others familiar with Links on
the design of a link field for CCK. I'm wondering if we need to
modify the schema to handle it. Details at http://drupal.org/node/
55208#comment-118362. Feel free to follow up there.

Thanks,

	Ray