[development] Modules page rework

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Jul 29 19:43:12 UTC 2006

> I was originally going to change the checkboxes to buttons, but then I
> realized: What if I want to enable 4 modules at once? Enabling them one
> at a time would be kind of annoying.

No, no. I can hook you up with a Gallery 2 admin demo if you'd like.
Basically, for Gallery 2, when you click activate, it's all AJAX'd or
what have you. A little message says "<name> activated" at the top of
the screen, and that's it. The word "activate" then changes to
"deactivate" (and, in Gallery 2's case, adds "uninstall"). You never
actually leave the screen, and can enable/disable modules at once.

--
Morbus Iff ( be realistic. demand the impossible. )