[development] Modules page rework

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Sat Jul 29 20:39:55 UTC 2006

[For onlookers, I sent a posting with screenshots that has been
moderated by the list. Not sure if it'll make it through, but...]

> 1) any js guys willing to set that up and
> 2) does it degrade reasonably and
> 3) would the js pass Steven's code review?

Sounds like another one of those "Here's why jQuery would be
a great addition to core. Look how easy this is!" things.

--
Morbus Iff ( for safety's sake, don't humiliate me )