[development] OpenID

Bill Fitzgerald bill at funnymonkeydata.com
Mon Jul 31 13:19:26 UTC 2006

Hello,

We just launched an open source project (http://openacademic.org)
centered around the use of Drupal, Moodle, Elgg, and Mediawiki in
education -- we are using OpenID for SSO, with Drupal as an OpenID
client -- we will be working with the existing Drupal OpenID module to
make some upgrades/improvements -- we'd love to work with folks to get
this done.

And hey, if we can get 5000 for Drupal in the process, so much the
better :) --

 From reading the bounty page (http://iwantmyopenid.org/bounty), I see
this: "Implement OpenID 2.0 support as a Relying Party (RP) or Identity
Provider (IdP)" -- I'm assuming that for the bounty they want the app to
work both as an OpenID client and server, but this seems to imply that
just one would do it. Do they mean *and* instead of *or* ?

Anyways -- we will be moving ahead with this development, and would
welcome any folks who want to help.

Cheers,

Bill