[development] developing book review -- two blocks or two modules?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Jun 2 14:22:39 UTC 2006

Actually, you're better off having a book node, and a "review of something or
other" node that's then applied to a book (or anything!).  The book is just a
data node so should be trivially easy, or can even be done with flexinode or
cck.  As for reviews:

NodeReview module: http://drupal.org/node/59051

It allows one review per user per node being reviewed, and is fully
customizable.  Users can go back and edit their reviews as well, or see all
reviews that have been written (assuming necessary permissions, etc.)

If that's only 80% of what you need, please send patches!  I'd much rather we
beef up one first-rate review module than have a dozen floating around.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson