[development] developing book review -- two blocks or two modules?

Laura Scott laura at pingv.com
Fri Jun 2 16:21:00 UTC 2006

Wouldn't the node review module be a place to start? http://
drupal.org/node/59051 I'm only just now trying it on a new site, but
it seems to do much of what you ask.

-1 for using the book node structure. The hard-wired aspects of books
displays make it a poor candidate to use as a foundation for building
something else, in my view from the theming and usability perspective.

Laura