[development] developing book review -- two blocks or two modules?

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Fri Jun 2 20:42:51 UTC 2006

userreview.module and nodereview.module were developed at the same time.
I don't think either of us knew about the other when we were writing them.
 I'm of course partial to the one I wrote, but I've not tried the other.

I also didn't mean to use book.module.  nodereview.module lets you review
any node type.  So create a "book" node type (or "product" or "thing" or
"whatever" node), and then review that.

--
Larry Garfield