[development] developing book review -- two blocks or two modules?

Srimal Jayawardena srimalj at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 15:25:14 UTC 2006

hey

tnx for the ideas .. really appreciate the active list.

but i get the following error when i try to add a review using nodereview:

* warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach()in
/var/www/drupal-4.7.2/modules/nodereview/noderiview_node_nodereview.inc on
line 134

* warning : Invalid argument supplied for foreach()in
/var/www/drupal-4.7.2/modules/nodereview/noderiview_node_nodereview.inc on
line 214

But it says your review was created

However it says 'Page not found' when i click  to display reviews.

I have the following versions :

drupal - 4.7.2
nodereview = 4.7.0 (cvs)
views module = cvs