[development] api.drupal.org is annoying.

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Thu Jun 8 05:38:37 UTC 2006

Darrel O'Pry wrote:
> Is there anyway to at least get that search block re-enabled? I
> understand some code needs to be written to get the wild card searches
> back, I can sort of live without it now that I know the api better.

Someone needs to step up and write the code.

My current project for that module has been seeing what things would be
like if versions were local tasks on every page instead of top level.
This would make the three search boxes into one, which I would be
comfortable with putting in a sidebar.

Searching needs a bit of work. For example, try getting to l() or t()
without touching the URL bar. There are implicit wildcards on either
side of the search string at the moment.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/