[development] How to send an email with attachments?

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Jun 13 15:44:35 UTC 2006

Op dinsdag 13 juni 2006 14:26, schreef Moshe Weitzman:
> as far as i can tell, mime mail send html mail, not a plain text email with
> a pdf, for example

You are right. I falsely assumed that, because mimemail.inc, that comes with
that module, has file-attachement apis ready, mimemail would handle this
already. Mimemail does, however handle inlined images fine. The code is all
there.

http://cvs.drupal.org/viewcvs/drupal/contributions/modules/mimemail/mimemail.inc?rev=1.16&view=markup
has some interesting APIs for you to look at, when developing mail with
attachements.

Bèr
--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Drupal repareert wederom een kritiek veiligheidslek:
 http://help.sympal.nl/drupal_repareert_wederom_een_kritiek_veiligheidslek