[development] [Redirect API] drupal_goto() and 301 permanent redirect.

Anguo linux-tw at masquilier.org
Wed Jun 14 11:27:55 UTC 2006

Hello,

How can I combine a drupal_goto() with a permanent redirect?

I am creating a small phpbb_redirect module to go together
with phpbb2drupal.module. The latter import the phpBB forum
into Drupal, the former should redirect incoming links to
the new Drupal forum.

I would like to notify the search engines that the change is
permanent.
I know how to make a permanent redirect with php/HTML, but I
don't know how to combine this with drupal_goto().

thanks for your help,

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.