[development] Switching themes in modules

Darrel O'Pry dopry at thing.net
Fri Jun 23 16:04:43 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-23 at 07:44 +0200, Dries Buytaert wrote:
> On 23 Jun 2006, at 00:14, Darrel O'Pry wrote:
> > No that would be stubborn, and core's upload.module being a pita. :)
> > Same reason I started rewriting the file handling from the ground up.
> > I can't think of a graceful upgrade path. I can think of a migration
> > path to something new though.
> >
> > RFC: http://darrelopry.com/docs/filesystem
>
> Is that potential core material?

That would be my aim. I want to develop it in contrib and get feedback
on the API's and their usefulness first, but I'm building it with an
upgrade path for the data from the current file api.

Anyways I'm running with it for myself at this point, so if you have any
opinions or requirements speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm not
going to be to willing to re think it after I've starting getting the
storage driver part finished up.

I've already roughed in large chunks of it.