[development] Image Support in the upcoming drupal release

Moshe Weitzman weitzman at tejasa.com
Thu Mar 2 03:06:23 UTC 2006

> please do not release any new drupal without that image functionality
> beeing at least as good and usable as in other systems around.

Drupalista - you can do more to accomplish this goal than make a nice
request. Even if you are not a developer you can contribute. You can mockup
your ideal flow, or take screenshots from these other, better systems. You
can contribute money to image module developers, or find others who do have
money. We don't have the answer to this riddle. We need help.