[development] Help Rick Klau fix Feed Burner

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Thu Mar 2 19:24:35 UTC 2006

> I don't think I will be upgrading any sites just to get this working. If
> feedburner is willing to fix it on their end why not help them. It would
> only help the entire community.

Nope, it's not Feedburner. I've been talking with Rick. My update:

TheGutter.xml is actually Atom and not RSS - Drupal 4.6 doesn't support
Atom, only (the forthcoming) 4.7 does (and thus, you should be able to
parse that feed in Drupal 4.7b4 with no difficulty, but b5 is coming
soon, so wait a week or so). As for 4.6, I've been able to add the
Movable Type feed (per another comment herein) to Drupal 4.6 with no
problem. Drupal 4.5, however, is just too old - we're no longer actively
maintaining it, and I don't know of any dev that has an test copy setup
somewhere. If you're still using 4.5, it wouldn't surprise me if it
didn't work, but there's no way I'll be able to confirm or tell you
more. Consider upgrading. Really!

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779