[development] Help Rick Klau fix Feed Burner

Nathan Digriz nathandigriz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:42:17 UTC 2006

The 4.6 site and the 4.5 site are running side by side. But the 4.5 site is
happily running spanish and I don't think anyone wants to try and do a
repeat of 2 months work with 4.6 and i18n.module. if it is just am matter of
upgrading the feed code then I think I can trick someone into doing it ;)

thanks, for checking into that.