[development] Who's Using SimpleTest?

Boris Mann boris at bryght.com
Fri Mar 3 07:04:18 UTC 2006

On 2-Mar-06, at 10:54 PM, Tao Starbow wrote:

> I think simpletest is great, and that everyone should be using it
> (ok, I admit it, I am a testing junky).  That said, I had to do
> some hacking on it to get it to work with 4.6.
>
> Rob Thorne wrote:
>
>> I'm about to start work on a new project, and noticed the
>> simpletest module.  This seems like a nice way to unit test the
>> new code, especially any public APIs I expose.
>>
>> Who's using this now, and if you're one of them, how happy are you
>> with the module as it is?

I think Moshe did some work on this. One of the things we talked
about in terms of vetting modules was that writing and maintaining
simpletests for it could be one of the factors that indicates modules
are a "higher level" of contrib module.

Cheers,

--
Boris Mann
Vancouver 778-896-2747 San Francisco 415-367-3595