[development] Giving credit for committed patches

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Mar 3 18:50:51 UTC 2006

> But we could add some linking functionality--a convention for linking to
> users in CVS commit messages like we currently have for linking to
> issues using the # sign.

I don't think this is the core issue - I think the core issue is that a
few commiters aren't putting the names in the commit messages, so
there'd be nothing to actually link.

--
Morbus Iff ( you are nothing without your robot car, NOTHING! )
O'Reilly Author, Weblog, Cook: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779