[development] Re-Thinking Events in Drupal

Larry Garfield larry at garfieldtech.com
Sun Mar 5 20:20:07 UTC 2006

I find that repeating events is one of the strong points of the Palm OS
calendar app.  It's been a LONG time since I did Palm development, but the
original Date Book app used to have its source code available as example
code.  Perhaps that's something we'd want to look at for inspiration.

--
Larry Garfield			AIM: LOLG42
larry at garfieldtech.com		ICQ: 6817012

Jefferson