[development] Re-Thinking Events in Drupal

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Sun Mar 5 22:06:06 UTC 2006

On 05 Mar 2006, at 11:11 PM, Khalid B wrote:

> However, as he said: MySQL and PostrgreSQL do it with different
> syntax, so there  is no straight forward solution to this.
well. just because we haven't found one yet doesn't mean there is one.

I think ber's idea of a %t in the db queries is a good start, and
then there's also the
possibility of a %i for intervals.

Unfortunately , the intervals are not nearly as powerful as the
formats supported by the strtotime function :

http://php.net/strtotime
http://www.gnu.org/software/tar/manual/html_node/tar_109.html
--
Adrian Rossouw