[development] Re: [support] flexinode + i18n module

VJ vrao at misteam.net
Mon Mar 6 20:20:33 UTC 2006

Actually, does anyone know how to print attachment module attachments
using phptemplate ? I figured out how to print upload module attachments,
but most of my nodes use attachment module.

I am not doing print $content or print $node->body for reasons explained
in earlier posts but some how $content and $node->body are able to get the
attachments

-v