[development] Drupal & automated testing

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue Mar 7 09:17:31 UTC 2006

On 07 Mar 2006, at 1:16 AM, Jonathan Chaffer wrote:

> On Mar 6, 2006, at 2:30 PM, Earl Miles wrote:
>
>> I summarized my thoughts on this here: http://drupal.org/node/52709
>>
>> (I didn't want this discussion limited to just the development
>> list where things often disappear in a tide; yet the forums often
>> get missed).
>
> Thanks for that, Earl. It matches very well with my recollection of
> our conversation over that lovely pineapple fried rice.

One of the features of the next version of the forms api (the actions
api) would be that each action has verifiable input, output and can
be programmatically called.

This would make it fairly simple to write unit tests for all forms
(ie: node/add/book , with these paramaters, needs to create this node
object).

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy