[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Wed Mar 8 14:13:16 UTC 2006

Op woensdag 8 maart 2006 14:52, schreef Theodore Serbinski:
> I agree. That is why I started putting in lots of patches to core to
> fix problems like this. There are still some bigger areas that need
> attention, like forms and search results, but overall though, things
> are getting better.
>
> I'll see what I can do about some more patches to clean up HTML and CSS
> markup.

Yea.

But I did not mean that as a rant. Often Drupals output is very well thought
trough. And is correct in 90% of the cases.
You cannot get HTML that will suit everyone. That is my point. If you make
drupal output VERY clean HTML, then you'll get a lot of people who need an
extra wrapper here and there (to add sliding doors, for example).

Whatever you need, you will need to alter the source, in theme_ fnuctiions, if
you want to end up with your ideal source. ;)

Bèr

--
| Bèr Kessels | webschuur.com | website development |
| Jabber & Google Talk: ber at jabber.webschuur.com
| http://bler.webschuur.com | http://www.webschuur.com |

Sympal draait nu voor het grootste deel al op 4.7:
 http://help.sympal.nl/sympal_draait_nu_voor_het_grootste_deel_al_op_4_7