[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Theodore Serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Mar 8 13:52:38 UTC 2006

On 3/8/06, Bèr Kessels <ber at webschuur.com> wrote:
>  3. Find all the cruft, define all the unused dynamically generated wrappers
> and change the style definitions accordingly (ie: ul#menu li, suddenly
> becomes #nav .item-list ul li). Try to remove/reorder as much as possible
> with theme functions.

I agree. That is why I started putting in lots of patches to core to
fix problems like this. There are still some bigger areas that need
attention, like forms and search results, but overall though, things
are getting better.

I'll see what I can do about some more patches to clean up HTML and CSS markup.

ted