[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Kieran Lal kieran at civicspacelabs.org
Wed Mar 8 19:47:03 UTC 2006

On Mar 8, 2006, at 3:36 AM, Adrian Rossouw wrote:

> http://www.mollio.org/
>
> please =)

In our administration research we identified themes as the most
difficult part of working with Drupal.  So we set up a
themes at drupal.org mailing list to build a focused community to
address theme issues.

Unfortunately, it's not really taken off because people(Adrian, Ber,
Nick this week alone) keep posting theme related issues to the
development list.  There hasn't been a new post since Feb 26th on the
themes list.

I'll leave it to your discretion where to post but Drupal themes
mailing lists need support.

As a side note we have people demanding that new mailing lists be set
up for events management but at the same time existing lists like
documentation and themes are running at or close to idle.   It's
pretty hard to keep defending that Drupal work be coordinated through
drupal.org if we don't even use our own tools.

Cheers,
Kieran