[development] someone make a theme out of these templates

Neil Drumm drumm at delocalizedham.com
Wed Mar 8 19:19:09 UTC 2006

Kieran Lal wrote:
> As a side note we have people demanding that new mailing lists be set
> up for events management but at the same time existing lists like
> documentation and themes are running at or close to idle.   It's  pretty
> hard to keep defending that Drupal work be coordinated through
> drupal.org if we don't even use our own tools.

I've seen consistently that throwing technology at a problem does not
create productivity. This includes mailing lists and wikis.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get SocialText to stop mailing me
at arbitrary times about "recent" changes in wikis that were made during
  and after Dean's campaign and haven't been touched since. I've seen
more than a couple topical mailing lists do exactly this in DeanSpace
and CivicSpace.

--
Neil Drumm
http://delocalizedham.com/