[development] No moderation for 4.7

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Mon Mar 20 04:51:48 UTC 2006

The good folks at Core0range have sponsored a 4.7/VotingAPI conversion
of Nmoderation -- there's a patch in the queue for nmoderation. Work on
their project has also spawned the 'voting_actions' module, which allows
any VotingAPI based rating module to fire off workflow actions like
'moderate/unmoderate', 'publish,' 'promote,' etc.

I'll take another look at the nmoderation patch that's in the queue and
make sure it still applies and runs cleanly against 4.7b6.

--Jeff