[development] Formapi formalter

Will Wyatt will at willwyatt.com
Thu Mar 23 21:53:41 UTC 2006

Thanks for hijacking :)

I've been struggling without drupaldocs.org. Maybe a redirect or
notice would be cool for newbs like me.

On a related note, should the docs in CVS/contributions/docs/developer
match whats on api.drupal.org? I'm trying to mirror
drupaldocs/api.drupal.org following the instructions in the handbook
'Your own drupaldocs site' - http://drupal.org/node/26669 but
CVS/contributions/docs/developer doens't seem to be complete. Thanks.

--
Proud member of the KEXP cubicle army.
http://www.cubiclearmy.com