[development] blocks by role in 4.7.0? RTBC?

Robert Douglass r.douglass at onlinehome.de
Sat Mar 25 08:53:14 UTC 2006

Tough situation. We've ranted over and over .... "Read our lips, no new
features". I can't help but think that making an exception, just days
away from the release candidate, is a bad idea. I *love* this feature.
There are a dozen other features that I love as well, though. New
features, in my opinion, are what we have Drupal 4.8 for.

Let's get 4.7 out the door and then decide to speed up our devel-release
cycle.

-Robert