[development] Formapi formalter

Bèr Kessels ber at webschuur.com
Tue Mar 28 16:34:11 UTC 2006

Hi robert,

I am really interested in this patch, and think we should continue this
discussion over the the thread.

However, a quick note here: in #32  you talk about a rerolled patch, but there
is no patch attached. Do you still havea local copy that you can attach? If
you have no time, maybe you can still mail it to me, ill try to get it
updated to HEAD, then.

Bèr

--
 [ Bèr Kessels | Drupal services www.webschuur.com ]