[development] SoC - ImageMagick integration for Drupal

Adrian Rossouw adrian at bryght.com
Tue May 2 21:09:36 UTC 2006

On 02 May 2006, at 11:00 PM, Novák Áron wrote:

> I hope that after my exams I'll have a chance to make something useful
> for Drupal!
Hello Novak.

I am the author of that specific SoC proposal, so I will add this
information to it.
If you have any further questions you can contact me directly, and I
will update
the proposal as points are clarified.

The platform is anything both Drupal, and ImageMagick run on.

There should be no additional PHP requirements , and I believe PHP
does the \ to / conversion for you,
so it should be perfectly possible to support both windows and unix
hosts.

I am very excited for the possibilities this module will open up to us.

--
Adrian Rossouw
Drupal developer and Bryght Guy