[development] Officially supported browsers

Greg Knaddison - GVS Greg at GrowingVentureSolutions.com
Tue May 2 21:20:05 UTC 2006

On 5/2/06, Steven Wittens <steven at acko.net> wrote:
<snip>
With some small tweaks and additions, I just made that a sub-page of
System Requirements at http://drupal.org/node/61509

It seems worthwhile to document somewhere...

Feel free to edit the page if you have the rights.  You can also post
comments to the page and I will incorporate/delete them in accordance
with the comment guidelines http://drupal.org/node/14345

Regards,
Greg

--
Greg Knaddison | Growing Venture Solutions
Denver, CO | http://growingventuresolutions.com