[development] Time to remove poll module from core

blogdiva at culturekitchen.com blogdiva at culturekitchen.com
Wed May 3 03:51:31 UTC 2006

Disclaimer : I am not a developer but a bootstrapped blog publisher.
I am here because ... well ... I guess I can.

I had asked before why this module could not be bundled in with the
blog module; as in making it an extension just as comments and
trackbacks.

As someone who uses Drupal for a bit more than blogging, having polls
in a post, the way Scoop sites have it, would make sense from a
marketing research/political polling POV. Blog polls allow for
immediate capturing of capture people's thoughts on a post. I
honestly don't know why CivicSpace didn't steal that idea from the
DailyKos crowd.

Anyhow, it's one of those features I'd

Best,
Liza Sabater, Publisher
www.lizasabater.com

Culture + Politics + Technology
www.culturekitchen.com

New York grassroots news and activism
www.dailygotham.com

Feminist Bloggers Network
www.blogsheroes.com

A new kind of vouyerism
www.voogling.com

AIM - cultkitdiva
SKYPE - lizasabater
TEL - 646.552.7365

NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security
Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice.
They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You
have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of
President George W. Bush and Vice-President Richard Cheney, for high
crimes and misdemeanors.