[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Wed May 3 13:38:12 UTC 2006

> While I understand your point here too, Morbus, I do feel that the
> contents of the _help() hook is abysmally little in most contrib
> modules, except the ones that the author took real pride in making, such

Largely, I think of new features for core only. Contrib is an absolute
mess. Worrying about poor help in contrib, for example, is far less than
  important than the hundreds of security holes and injections possible.

With that said, being able to have the doc team create a metadata file
with help in it is a lot more "kosher" and "honorable" then actually
modifying a .module they don't have permissions to. (Assuming, of
course, that the doc team gets so bored as to start writing help for
contrib modules that don't have pride in them).

--
Morbus Iff ( dare you overpower my stench of eeeevil? )