[development] Re: [Drupal feature] Default admin page

David Reed dreed10 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:24:49 UTC 2006

Agreed,  that was the purpose of the 4.6/4.7 administration module done for
civicspace. (i.e. rearrange the menus to be more logical and provide a
"home" page for admins)  About half the work done in the administration
module was to remap all the admin menus.  The other half was to provide a
configurable admin "Home" page.  The first part, remapping menu items,
should all go into core and the contribs.  The second part might be useful
as a base for an admin home page.