[development] SoC: Multi-site administration through rich XUL client

Ben Francis lists at hippygeek.co.uk
Wed May 3 22:54:13 UTC 2006

Eric Brunner-Williams wrote:

>>Other usecases?

* enable/disable modules (possibly what you meant by security)
* view logs

I aven't really looked into this but we may be limited in some cases by
the in-line HTML problem which would mean rewriting some functions as
part of the remote adminstration module.

Going off on a slight tangent...

Would it be overambitious to try and use the client to automate the
creation of new drupal sites on a single Drupal installation, by writing
new configuration files and populating database tables? Perhaps this is
a possible future addition?

Ben

--
Ben "tola" Francis