[development] SoC: Multi-site administration through rich XUL client

Colin Brumelle colin at bryght.com
Thu May 4 01:57:17 UTC 2006

XULRunner does not require firefox (or other Mozilla based browsers)
to run. It's a standalone framework for building rich client apps
(Yes. even richer then AJAX). It looks sweet and perfect for the job
of an admin tool.
More info can be found here:
http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/XULRunner

--