[development] Move all core modules into their own directories.

Jeff Eaton jeff at viapositiva.net
Thu May 4 12:36:41 UTC 2006

-----Original Message-----
One of the things I'd like to see happen, is that we move away from the
theme_ functions, and that we make PHPTemplate files for each theme
function.  So, if you are a designer and you want to theme a part of
Drupal, you just copy the template from module/foo/bar.tpl.php to your
theme directory, and you start hacking away at it.

Errrr... I'm assuming you mean that *all* a module's theme functions
would be in a theme file, or somesuch? As opposed to EACH theme function
being in a separate file? I have a number of modules that have numberous
tiny theme functions that work together, any of which can be overridden.
Should I be consolidating them?

--Jeff